Upon receiving an invitation letter, the student will contact the appropriate embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa.
The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
- A filled visa application form
• International passport valid for one year or more
• Original invitation letter from the college
• Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian. (Note: The translation is done at the Ukrainian embassy at a small cost usually between $60-$85).
• Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Medical Certificate-Issued within one month of visa application and is translated into Ukrainian. This must
be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application and translated into Ukrainian.
This must also be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• One year health insurance-For some countries the insurance required is only for the traveling period.
- A bank statement from the sponsor to prove their financial ability to bear the student’s expenses in Ukraine.
If the sponsor is not the student or their parent, a sponsorship letter is going to be required.
• 12 passport size pictures (3 * 4 cm)
• An open return air ticket valid for one year
After getting the visa e-mail us the scanned copy of the documents in the list above.
NB: Ensure you have all the required documents before leaving your country. Entry into your country of study will be denied if you do not carry the required documents
Platinum Choices Education is available to aid you facilitate this process