UsaThe USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrollment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.


The cost for Tuition Fees for international students varies from $8,000 to $36,000 per year. The cost of living in USA depends on location. For example, States like Washington, California and area around New York is expensive. In general Students from Africa may budget $4000 to $13,000 for cost of living. The hourly pay for on Campus jobs, Pay from $5.15 to $15 per hour. Foreign Students can work on campus for few hours per week. Students may be allowed to work out of campus (Internship) after nine months of their arrival at the university.


If you are planning to live, learn and grow in the United States, you already possess a well-known American characteristic-a sense of adventure! As an international student, you will experience many new and exciting things. In this section, we hope to prepare you for some of the adventures involved in living in the United States.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to discuss exactly what “Living in the U.S.” means to everyone. American culture has been enriched by the values and belief systems of virtually every part of the world. From an international student’s perspective, that diversity is very valuable. If you choose to live in a completely different environment, you may be challenged with new situations every day; but if you decide to live in a part of the U.S. that resembles your home country in some ways, you may find comfort in those similarities.

Learning more about yourself is perhaps the most important part of your decision to travel to the U.S. Once you know what you want to achieve, then you can identify the right place to study and live and grow in the States.


  1. Complete the online application.
  2. Submit documents to the office in person or through a courier service (Dhl or any possible means)
  1. Make initial payment for processing to start.


  1. Original Passport
  2. Original Birth Certificate
  3. Four (4) passport size pictures
  4. WASSCE/SSCE/Diploma/Bachelor/Masters Certificate
  5. Transcript applicable to Masters and PhD applicants.

All other necessary documents needed for processing will be provided by PCE