Malaysia is a nation of about 25 million people living within 329,750 sq km of a tropical paradise. The country comprises Peninsular Malaysia (West Malaysia) and East Malaysia (consisting of Sabah and Sarawak which are located on the island of Borneo). Malaysia’s population mainly comprises Malays, Chinese, Indians, and the indigenous peoples, all of whom live in peaceful harmony.
Studying in Malaysia will provide you with a truly unforgettable experience, where you can witness and sample the diverse and fascinating mix of races and cultures. It’s what makes Malaysia such a unique place. This should be the most exciting time of your life, moving to a new country and embarking on a new adventure.
One of the main advantages of Studying in Malaysia is the ability to get a degree from the United Kingdom within a period of just 3 years. You will study for 3 years in Malaysia and get the same degree that someone else spent 5 years to acquire in the UK.
Universities in Malaysia offers a range of services and facilities for students. Aside from state-of-the-art library, these universities also provide excellent non-academic facilities such as a cafe and extensive sports centre to make life on campus more enjoyable.
The Student Association is at the heart of student social life with different clubs and societies to suit every preference.
Malaysian culture is very diverse with multiple ethnic groups residing in the same place, making it a very interesting experience for students to study there. The cost of living is very low and highly satisfactory.
Advantages of Studying in Malaysia
- The Universities in Malaysia are of very high standard, both in structures and academics.
- The World ranking of Malaysian Universities are very high, compared to other parts of Europe.
- International Students are highly welcome because of the friendly nature of Malaysians.
- You are able to study in Malaysia and foreign degrees at a much lower cost.
- The infrastructure in Malaysia is one of the most developed in Asia with state-of-the-art infrastructure and world-class university campuses.
- Malaysia is one of the safest and most stable countries in the world with a relatively low crime rate. The country is free from most natural disasters which makes it very comfortable for International Students.
Go Beyond your career, Study in Malaysia;
Contact PCE for further information