China is a millennia-old civilization, the birthplace of four world religions, a dazzling diversity of cultures, languages, and traditions, and breathtaking natural beauty – from the soaring Himalayas to the deserts of Rajasthan. India’s people are friendly and welcoming, eager to learn more about other countries. India’s vast and colorful rail network puts visitors in touch with all parts of the sub-Continent, often costing less than 10 dollars to travel hundreds of miles. The trains offer the cheapest, and safest, way for those studying in India to travel.
International students in India will find the cost of living unbelievably affordable. Food in India is an experience! Whether in North or South India, restaurants offer tantalizing dishes at cheap prices. Meals at cheap restaurants often run less than $2, while even pricier options often cost less than $10. There are comfortable apartments that can be rented for $110 per month outside major cities to $200 per month in most major city centers.
Tuition rarely exceeds $1300 per year at private universities or $1000 at public universities, making studying in India an affordable option for most international students. Average other Living Expenses (Indian ₹)
- Eating out – ₹ 1,500 to ₹ 4,500 per week
- Utility bills – ₹ 200 to ₹ 500 per week
- Public transport – ₹ 70 to ₹ 100 per week
- Sports and leisure – ₹ 300 to ₹ 800 per week
- Pass Certificate of qualifying exams
- Evidence of passing the English language proficiency test
- Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Original Student Visa
- Photostat copy of Passport that is duly attested by the notary
*Please note that additional supporting documents/evidences may be required of you at the time of interview or later. Please be ready to provide them.
Advantages and Benefits of Studying in India;
- India can boast of having the best Institutions in the world. They have the best teachers that are requested for in high demand all over the world. No wonder they attract International Students from all over the world.
- Foreign students enjoy their Education in India because the country is relatively cheap, compared to other parts of the world. All Universities in India are open and available for Intentional Students.
- Universities in India have a very high ranking and is able to compete with the very best all over the world.
- Almost all courses are available to study in India. You can hardly find a course that is not available in India. They are very serious when it comes to Education.
To apply now just fill the online form.
All other necessary documents needed for processing will be provided by PCE