Hungary located in the central Europe, northwest of Romania. The country is the home of world heritage sites, second largest lake of the world and Europe’s largest natural grassland. Hungary is a member of the European Union and a Schengen state. Higher education is conducted according to the Bologna System enabling students to transfer from one EU University to the other.
ADMISSION AND APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- You send us a scanned copy of International Passport and O-level result.
- Student Pays Application fee.
Please note that the BSc program always start in September, the deadline of applications is 31 May.
The MSc program are full time and 12 months long (two semesters, from September to September),
- A Conditional Acceptance letter with payment details will be issued.
- After receiving payment, the institution will issue a final Acceptance letter. Apart from these fee students pay their Residence Hall deposit and rental fee and their health insurance fee
**Please also note that the Consulate wants among others bank account statements that prove that student has enough financial funds for at least one year’s stay in Hungary. There is no fix amount, but it has to be around 5000-6000 EUR.
- Applicant’s passport + copy (minimum 1-year validity)
- A filled visa application form completed and signed
- One passport size photographs. (The photos should measure 35 x 45 mm. The length of the face (hair included) should not be smaller than 25 mm or longer than 35 mm. The background should be in WHITE. A photo with shadows or colour changes is not acceptable)
- Travel Insurance covering one month
- Parent’s or guardian’s bank statements. Summarized statement from the respective bank to show the balance in Euros or Dollars (must be notarized)
- Letter from the employer
- Commitment letter from the parent or guardian that he or she will support the student during his / her education in Hungary. (must be notarized)
- Proof of sufficient funds of the guarantor – The guarantor must have adequate means of subsistence and stand surety for any costs incurred by the student in terms of health treatment, residence in Hungary and repatriation, for at least one academic year. The guarantor must have a regular income.
- Evidence of relationship with sponsor
- University letter, Proof of registration
- Evidence of fees paid, tuition fees and accommodation
- Conformation of Secondary Education results
- Students degree and academic records, Proof of studies: – equivalent Diploma or degree requested (legalized)
- The certificate of the receiving institution
- The applicable Visa fee in Euro
Advantages and Benefits of Studying In Hungary:
- Hungary is one of the best places to study, being that the country is a member of the European Union and also a Schengen State.
- The tuition fee in Hungary are relatively affordable, compared to most other parts of Europe. Also, living costs are relatively low compared to the rest of Europe.
- You can study in quite a number of Universities in Hungary in English Medium. Courses are taken 100% in English medium but students will still have to learn the Hungarian Language for easy communication within the country.
- Many of the Universities in Hungary are fully open and available for International students. Hence, students can mix up with other cultures of other countries of the world.
- You can study in Hungary without IELTS or TOEFL.
- Work and study in Hungary is also possible but every student must remember that he/she has to learn the language first for easy communication.
- World Ranking for most Universities in Hungary are very good. Higher education is conducted according to the Bologna System enabling students to transfer from one EU University to the other
All other necessary documents needed for processing will be provided by PCE